Monday, June 7, 2010
CREATIVE PATHS TO RENEW YOUR SOUL
* Sit in the woods, in an empty theater, library or a park and bask in the quiet. Listen.
* Pray naked, literally. Try praying while in the shower or bath, allowing your soul to shed "clothes" and be honest and vulnerable before God.
* When there is an option between words and silence, try silence. Take more time in the day for silence.
* Step aside and yield the path to another. Allow another to have the first place, the priority, the honor, the step ahead.
* Develop the habit of napping without guilt.
* Open your hand and heart to willingly receive something good.
* Live with peace and goodwill towards all you meet today.
* Practice solitude.